- 04/18/2019 at 9:57 am #524820EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Given below are the two statements: Assertion(A) and Reason(R). Study the two statements carefully.
Assertion [A]: Diatomic and mono-atomic molecules are not greenhouse gases (GHGs).
Reason [R]: Such gaseous molecules have no net change in their dipole moments when they vibrate on being irradiated by infra red light and hence are almost totally unaffected.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both [A] and [R] are true and [R] correctly explains [A].
- Both [A] and [R] are true but [R] does not explain [A].
- [A] is true and [R] is false.
- [A] is false and [R] is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad