- 04/16/2019 at 3:09 am #501008EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: For this question, select the best of the answer choices given.
The President of Harvard Business School, while announcing his proposals for a fee-hike, said, We plan to have a $10000 per year per student hike this time. The students never protested the last hikes of $3500 earlier and $1500 thereafter.
Assuming the above to be true, which of the following can be inferred with validity from the information given above?
1. The increase was felt to be justified by the students because of increased operational costs.
2. Students` indifference was responsible for the failure of students to protest the previous hikes.
3. There is no organized students` union to take up the students` cause and hence there will be no protests over the new hike.
4. Students are not likely to demonstrate over the new fee hikes.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1 only
- 4 only
- Either 1 or 2
- 1, 2 and 4
- 1, 2, 3 and 4
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad