- 04/16/2019 at 3:34 am #501229EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: For this question, select the best of the answer choices given.
The emergence of Internet endangers the readership of print media in the US. By every stretch of data available, the country has seen a perceptible decline in the cumulative readership of newspapers and magazines.
Which one(s) out of the following is most closely parallel to the above argument given here?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The mathematics faculty in my college never tried to make the subject interesting for us. Consequently, I fear mathematics till date and probably will do so in future, too.
- In Texas, ever since the state government curtailed the use of cell phones in high schools, there has been a marked improvement in attendance levels.
- The police say that in most of the US states, the spurt in teenage crimes can be attributed to an increase in the number of licensed weapons held by their parents.
- The proliferation of the Zana tribe in the Caribbean islands has led to a perceptible shift in crime levels for these tribals are professional criminals.
- The city council in Carnation has decided to pass a resolution providing for the immediate arrest of those found violating any of its traffic laws, so as to ensure utmost compliance.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad