- 04/16/2019 at 3:15 am #501074EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: For this question, select the best of the answer choices given.
It was in deciding that America had to "make a statement" by invading Iraq, after 9/11, that the US created a brand new problem for themselves, creating a new terrorist haven and shifting the power balance in the Persian Gulf in Iran`s favour. But various equalizing forces are at work.
Which of the following is a logical continuation of the paragraph?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Although the behaviour of the latest bunch of oil-empowered tyrants is disturbing, in the long run, many of the tyrannies are unlikely to be sustained.
- The oil prices have already come down from last year`s high and this will help contain the financial muscle of Iran, among other Gulf powers.
- There is little reason to believe that Iran will behave irrationally and, therefore, needs to be deterred.
- The civil war engulfing Iraq involves two anti-American radical Islamist groups that are increasingly interested in fighting one another rather than the US.
- The Sunni world is not sitting by idly as Iran`s influence grows.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad