- 04/16/2019 at 3:10 am #501028EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: For this question, select the best of the answer choices given.
In the olden days, in Indian society, college teachers, bankers, and clerks were mainly males; these professions got relegated in monetary returns and social status when they became significantly populated by females. Consequently, if females occupy the majority positions in professions dominated by males now, e.g. transportation, engineering, and investment banking, the monetary returns and social standing of these professions is bound to take a dip.
The argument given above suffers from the predominant flaw of being
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- an attempt at being chauvinistic
- an attempt to ascribe the poor status of some professions to deterministic evidence of gender differences
- an instance of confusing cause and effect
- an attempt at extrapolating a one-off instance to explain a fairly well-generalized phenomenon
- an effort to justify the domination of these professions by males
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad