- 04/16/2019 at 3:34 am #501233EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: For this question, select the best of the answer choices given.
Ever since the city council launched a campaign to promote the use of paper bags for shopping one year back, there has been a 50% fall in the number of polythene bags being used by the shoppers. During the same period, there has been an equivalent 50% rise in the number of paper bags used by the shopper community.
Clearly, the city council`s campaign has been successful in motivating many shoppers toward discarding polythene bags in favor of paper bags for shopping.
Which of the following, if true, casts the most serious doubt on the conclusion presented above?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The level of satisfaction with the use of paper bags is much higher vis a vis polythene bags among the shoppers.
- Owing to a hike in customs duty, lesser raw material for making polythene bags is being imported, resulting in a fall in their total output.
- Many prominent personalities of the area are seen shopping with paper-bags in their hands in prime commercial plazas.
- The total quantity of raw materials being used for making polythene bags is the same as it was one year ago.
- Paper bags have become costlier by 20% due to rising input costs over the past one year.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad