- 04/16/2019 at 2:58 am #500881EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: For this question, select the best of the answer choices given.
Contrary to the opinions of its detractors, the Public Interest Litigation, which has evolved into a new phenomenon of Judicial Activism, is the common man`s proverbial last-straw. The detractors of Public Interest Litigation must remember that the courts had to step into the area of the Executive only when all other modes of getting things done had failed.
Some fear that it constitutes an encroachment on the Executive terrain, but as the Supreme Court has reiterated – it can never be a substitute for good governance, but the courts also can`t remain mute spectators to the unfolding grim scenario because of which the commoners have to knock at the doors of the courts to get their streets cleaned, have the polluting industries closed and have crooked politicians behind bars for all their wrong-doings.
The author`s way of attacking the opponents of Public Interest Litigation is
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- explaining the rationale behind the Public Interest Litigation in a cool, analytic way
- resorting to celebrity statements and not hard logic
- making an unnecessary appeal to authority
- dragging them in unnecessary polemics by using complex terminology
- using an emotional appeal to justify his viewpoint
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad