- 04/16/2019 at 3:36 am #501290EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: For this question, select the best of the answer choices given.
Cases of accident victims having been "brought dead" to the hospital`s emergency wings, or the patient breathing his last on the road-side for want of medical care, or a patient waiting for dressing material to arrive while bleeding on hospital stretchers, are not uncommon.
Which of the following is a logical continuation of the paragraph?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- What has happened to man`s altruistic nature?
- The emergency services are conspicuous by their absence in India.
- The trauma care system in India has yet to gain adequate attention.
- India is a disaster-prone country, and yet it does not have even a semblance of disaster care system in place.
- There is no national nodal agency in India to coordinate accident care.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad