- 04/16/2019 at 3:04 am #500954EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: For this question, select the best of the answer choices given.
Although the minutiae vary a lot, banking crises follow the same story. The precursors to each such story are rising home and equity prices, a rise in capital inflows engineered by foreign investors, a boom in debt, and – just before the doom – an inverted V-shaped path for the economy, with growth first picking up and then faltering. The years just prior to the US sub prime meltdown fit this template remarkably well.
The author is primarily trying to convince us by
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- presenting examples
- explaining the reasons behind the sub prime meltdown in the US
- summarizing a number of similar happenings in one general pattern
- finding fault with the banking system
- discussing the origins of some recent economic phenomena
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad