- 04/16/2019 at 3:29 am #501189EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: For this question, select the best of the answer choices given.
A phenomenon that is unique to humans is deferred gratification – patient anticipation of a reward. Dr Reyes-Garcia et al therefore argued that as the Tsimane became more enmeshed in modern society, the more patient of them would do better than the less. The Tsimane’s traditional subsistence economy depends on folk knowledge and learned skills that have quick pay-offs. Formal schooling does not pay off for years, but opens the door to bigger potential incomes.
Which of the following would be best possible way of evaluating the Reyes-Garcia hypothesis?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Looking at the length of schooling and average incomes of different people.
- Looking at the ages and incomes of different people.
- Looking at the incomes of people and knowing what they had to do to achieve those respective levels.
- Looking at the incomes of farmers and comparing it with what they ancestors had earned as farmers.
- Looking at the minimum level of annual income above which people start sending their children to school.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad