- 04/16/2019 at 2:35 am #500562EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions for the question: Select the best answer regarding the following two statements:
A cylindrical tank is full of water. How much water will spill out of the tank, if a spherical football is dropped into it?
1. The radius of the ball is 2 ft.
2. The radius and height of the tank are 12 ft and 16 ft respectively.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- If statement (1) alone is sufficient but statement (2) alone is not
- If statement (2) alone is sufficient but statement (1) alone is not
- If both (1) and (2) together are sufficient but none of them alone is sufficient
- If both independently are sufficient
- If both (1) and (2) together are not sufficient
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad