- 04/23/2019 at 5:04 am #572076EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: For the Assertions (A) and Reasons (R) below, choose the correct alternative from the following:
Assertion (A): A person is not guilty of dacoity unless he has committed, attempted to commit or aided in committing robbery.
Reason (R): When two persons conjointly commit robbery, then every person so committing robbery is said to commit dacoity.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A.
- Both A and R are true and R is not the correct explanation of A.
- A is true, but R is false.
- A is false, but R is false.
- Both A and R are false.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad