- 07/13/2019 at 12:50 am #1430896EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: For the Assertion (A) and Reason (R) given below, choose the correct alternative.
Assertion (A): Tax evasion is undertaken by employing unfair means.
Reasoning (R): Payment of tax is avoided through illegal means or fraud for tax evasion.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Assertion (A) is correct and Reasoning (R) is the right explanation of (A).
- Assertion (A) is correct but Reasoning (R) is not the right explanation of (A).
- Assertion (A) is correct and Reasoning (R) is incorrect .
- Both Assertion (A) and Reasoning (R) are incorrect.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad