- 04/14/2019 at 7:12 am #464576EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Five alternative illustrations are given below the text representing an idiom, a phrase or an aphorism. Choose the option that best illustrates the essence of the phrase.
It is not enough to be dilettantes in everything without striving also to be craftsmen in something.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- One must not be jack of all trades.
- One must practise an art till one achieves perfection.
- One must try to gain expertise in something or the other.
- One has to go deep into things to understand them.
- One must try to learn one craft or the other.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad