- 04/17/2019 at 10:11 pm #514132EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Consider the statements (1) and (2) given below and choose from the options given below.
Statement 1: The tarai soils in India are rich in nitrogen and organic matter, but are deficient in phosphorus.
Statement 2: These soils are generally covered by tall grass and forests.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both statements (1) and (2) are true.
- Only statement (1) is true.
- Only statement (2) is true.
- Both statements (1) and (2) are false.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad