- 04/17/2019 at 10:11 pm #514128EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Consider the following statements.
1. These soils are formed under conditions of high temperature and heavy rainfall with alternate wet and dry periods.
2. Leaching contributes heavily to the formation of these soils.
3. These soils do not retain moisture and hence, are not fertile.
4. These soils are found in Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and hilly regions of Assam, Rajmahal Hills and Chhota Nagpur Plateau.
Which of the following soils has been referred to in the above given statements?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Red soils
- Laterite soils
- Peaty soils
- Black soils
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad