- 07/14/2019 at 4:57 am #1447180EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Consider the following assertion (A) and reason (R) and select the correct code given below.
Assertion (A): No man is perfect.
Reason (R): Some men are not perfect.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both (A) and (R) are true, but (R) does not provide sufficient reason for (A).
- Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) provides sufficient reason for (A).
- (A) is true, but (R) is false.
- (A) is false, but (R) is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad