- 04/15/2019 at 5:02 am #487422EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare the two quantities in A and B.
x = [number of months in a period of 8 years]
y = [number of days in a period of 12 weeks.
Quantity A Quantity B n (x) n (y)
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than quantity A.
- Both quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad