- 04/15/2019 at 5:02 am #487424EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare the two quantities in A and B.
x and y are two distinct numbers. Quantity A Quantity B x3 – y x2 – y
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than quantity A.
- Both quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad