- 04/15/2019 at 5:02 am #487426EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare the two quantities in A and B.
Using the digits 2, 5, 6, 8, 9, how many different 4-digit numbers (without repetition) can be formed which are Quantity A Quantity B even odd
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than quantity A.
- Both quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad