- 04/15/2019 at 3:18 am #484624EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare the two quantities in A and B.
The sum of first ‘2n’ natural numbers is greater than the sum of the squares of first `n` natural numbers. Quantity A Quantity B Value of n 5
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than quantity A.
- Both quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad