- 04/15/2019 at 4:59 am #487372EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare the two quantities in A and B.
The price of an item X is $300. Quantity A Quantity B The new price of the item X when the price is marked up by 10% and then marked down by 20% The new price of the item when the price is marked down by 20% and then marked up by 10%
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than quantity A.
- Both the quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad