- 04/15/2019 at 5:03 am #487454EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare the two quantities in A and B.
The duplicate ratio of a diagonal to the larger side of a rectangle is 13 : 9. Quantity A Quantity B Length of the rectangle Breadth of the rectangle
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than quantity A.
- Both the quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad