- 04/15/2019 at 5:03 am #487460EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare the two quantities in A and B.
The 6th and 8th terms of a G.P. are 16 and 32, respectively. Quantity A Quantity B 7th term of the G.P. 24
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than quantity A.
- Both the quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad