- 04/15/2019 at 3:21 am #484765EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare the two quantities in A and B.
Quantity A Quantity B Number of ways in which 15 men, out of 25, can be seated around a round table Number of ways in which 14 seats in a row can be occupied by 14 men, out of 25
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than quantity A.
- Both quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad