- 04/15/2019 at 4:55 am #487253EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare the two quantities in A and B.
Quantity A Quantity B Compound interest on principal amount of $10000 at a rate of 10% compounded annually for 2 years Simple interest on principal amount of $10000 at a rate of 11% for 2 years
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than quantity A.
- Both quantities are equal.
- Quantity A is either less than or equal to quantity B.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad