- 04/15/2019 at 4:54 am #487249EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare the two quantities in A and B.
Quantity A Quantity B Probability of getting sum as an even number when two dice are rolled together Probability of getting sum as an odd number when two dice are rolled together
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than quantity A.
- Both the quantities are equal.
- Quantity A is less than or equal to quantity B.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad