- 04/15/2019 at 5:02 am #487446EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare the two quantities in A and B.
P (x, y) is the mid-point of the line segment AB, with the coordinates of A and B as (- 3, 5) and (7, 1). Quantity A Quantity B Value of x Value of y
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than quantity A.
- Both quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad