- 04/15/2019 at 5:03 am #487484EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare the two quantities in A and B.
`l` and `p` are two lines making angles of 60o and 30o with positive x-axis. Quantity A Quantity B Slope of l Slope of p
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than quantity A.
- Both the quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad