- 04/15/2019 at 5:02 am #487409EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare the two quantities in A and B.
If a car covers 20 miles in 30 minutes, the wheel of the car rotates at a rate of 20 revolutions per second. The same car now covers 30 miles in 20 minutes. Quantity A Quantity B Number of revolutions of the wheel of car when it covers 30 miles in 20 minutes 40 rev/sec
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than quantity A.
- Both quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad