- 04/15/2019 at 5:03 am #487492EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare the two quantities in A and B.
Arithmetic mean of a, b, c is equal to the arithmetic mean of b, c, d. Quantity A Quantity B a d
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than quantity A.
- Both the quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad