- 04/15/2019 at 5:03 am #487474EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare the two quantities in A and B.
A man purchased some quantity of spirit at 50 cents per liter. He added 10 liters of water to it and sold it for 60 cents per liter. He earned a profit of 40%. Quantity A Quantity B Quantity purchased 60 liters
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than quantity A.
- Both the quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad