- 04/15/2019 at 3:24 am #484840EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare the two quantities in A and B.
‘a’ is a positive integer. Quantity A Quantity B Sum of 5 consecutive even numbers starting from a Sum of four consecutive odd numbers starting from a + 1
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than quantity A.
- Both quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad