- 04/15/2019 at 5:03 am #487482EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare the two quantities in A and B.
A and B are running around a 400 m long circular track with speeds of 10 m/sec and 15 m/sec, respectively. Quantity A Quantity B Distance from the starting point, where B overtakes A for the first time 100 m
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than quantity A.
- Both the quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad