- 04/15/2019 at 3:12 am #484428EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare Quantity A and Quantity B using additional information given above the two quantities, if such information is given. Select one of the four answer choices.
In a class of 40 students, the probability of selecting a boy at random is 0.6. The age of 10 boys in the class is more than 20 years. Quantity A Quantity B Probability that a student selected at random is a boy and his age is not more than 20 years
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than Quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than Quantity A.
- The two quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad