- 04/15/2019 at 4:55 am #487277EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare Quantity A and Quantity B using additional information given above the two quantities, if such information is given. Select one of the four answer choices.
Quantity A Quantity B Average (Arithmetic Mean) of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 (25)1/2
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than Quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than Quantity A.
- Quantity B is either less than or equal to Quantity A.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad