- 04/15/2019 at 3:21 am #484751EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare Quantity A and Quantity B using additional information given above the two quantities, if such information is given, and select the correct alternative accordingly.
Set X = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, …, m and Set Y = 1, 2, 3, …, n, where ‘n’ is even and ‘m’ is odd Quantity A Quantity B Percentage of odd numbers in X Percentage of even numbers in Y
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The relationship between the two quantities cannot be determined.
- Quantity B is greater than Quantity A.
- Both quantities are equal.
- Quantity A is greater than Quantity B.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad