- 04/15/2019 at 3:15 am #484567EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare Quantity A and Quantity B using additional information given above the two quantities, if such information is given, and select the correct alternative accordingly.
AB is the diameter of the semicircle and O is its centre such that AO and OB are the diameters of two smaller semicircles.
Quantity A Quantity B Ratio of unshaded area to shaded area 3 : 2
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than Quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than Quantity A.
- Both quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the two quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad