- 04/15/2019 at 5:18 am #487875EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare Quantity A and Quantity B using additional information given above the two quantities, if such information is given. Select one of the four answer choices.
Mike will be twice the age of his brother’s present age after four years.
Quantity A Quantity B Mike’s present age Mike’s brother’s present age
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than Quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than Quantity A.
- Both quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad