- 04/15/2019 at 4:58 am #487348EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare Quantity A and Quantity B, using additional information centered above the two quantities if such information is given, and select one of the following four answer choices:
a, b and c are in the continued proportion and a, b and c are positive integers.
Quantity A Quantity B Mean proportion ac
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than quantity A.
- Both quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad