- 04/15/2019 at 4:58 am #487344EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare Quantity A and Quantity B, using additional information centered above the two quantities if such information is given, and select one of the following four answer choices:
There are 65 workers at one construction site. Among them, $3900 is distributed so that each male worker gets $80 and each female worker gets $30.
Quantity A Quantity B Number of female workers Number of male workers
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than quantity A.
- Both quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad