- 04/15/2019 at 5:18 am #487879EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare Quantity A and Quantity B, using additional information centered above the two quantities if such information is given. Select one of the four answer choices.
In a class, the ratio of number of students doing MBA in HRM to that doing MBA in Marketing is 17/18.
Quantity A Quantity B The ratio of number of students doing MBA in HRM to that doing MBA in Marketing when one new student joins in HRM
1 : 1
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than Quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than Quantity A.
- Both Quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the Quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad