- 04/15/2019 at 4:58 am #487340EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare Quantity A and Quantity B, using additional information centered above the two quantities if such information is given, and select one of the following four answer choices:
Quantity A Quantity B Rate per annum when simple interest on a certain sum is a quarter of the sum in 4 years Percentage by which 8.5 is more than 8
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than quantity A.
- Both quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad