- 04/15/2019 at 3:25 am #484878EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare Quantity A and Quantity B, using additional information centered above the two quantities if such information is given. Select one of the four answer choices.
A is running along the boundary of a square stadium with side 100 m and B is running along the circumference of a circular stadium of radius 70 m. Both complete one round in the same amount of time. Quantity A Quantity B Speed of A Speed of B
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than Quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than Quantity A.
- Both quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad