- 04/15/2019 at 3:25 am #484844EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Compare Quantity A and Quantity B, using additional information centered above the two quantities if such information is given. Select one of the four answer choices.
The perimeter of a square S is ‘P’.
Quantity A Quantity B Perimeter of the square formed by joining mid-points of the sides of square S P/2
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Quantity A is greater than quantity B.
- Quantity B is greater than quantity A.
- Both quantities are equal.
- The relationship between the quantities cannot be determined.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad