- 04/25/2019 at 2:33 am #601020EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Choose the statement(s) which is/are grammatically incorrect.
1. There is a social practice much elder and more sacred than any law which enjoins us to be civil.
2. He apologised to her for the lack of consideration on his part.
3. Foreign powers wished to add the new weapon to their stock of armaments.
4. Nobel Prizes are awarded every year regardless of the nationality of the candidate.
5. It is the efficiency rather than the inefficiency of human memory that compels my wonder.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only 4
- Only 1
- Both 2 and 3
- Both 4 and 5
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad