- 04/14/2019 at 11:40 pm #479422EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Choose the statement(s) which is/are grammatically incorrect.
1. The youth of today is disillusioned with the current political situation.
2. Politics is all a game hobbled by money, muscle power and connections.
3. The boy was badly mauled by a mad dog.
4. The leaders make esoteric promises near the elections to lure people.
5. As I walked away hastily, a coarse threatening sound like the clarionets fell into my ears.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1 and 4
- 2 and 5
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad