- 04/25/2019 at 2:33 am #601026EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Choose the statement(s) which is/are grammatically incorrect.
(1) The doctor examined the patient and said that he was suffering from apoplexy.
(2) The violence spread throughout the city after the bomb blast.
(3) He was suspended not only for his absence from exercise but for his inability to meet the school’s standard.
(4) He was very sophisticated and managed to do the job with all the expertness.
(5) He talked nonstop and we could not get a word of that.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad