- 04/25/2019 at 2:33 am #601038EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Choose the statement(s) which is/are grammatically incorrect.
1. The beams have to be strong enough to support the roof.
2. The channel has produced a number of documentaries on violence on television.
3. The office which Graham led the way to was filled with books.
4. If we were serious about pollution, we would have spent more money on research.
5. We are all going to the US during the vacation.
- 1 and 3
- 4 and 5
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad