- 04/25/2019 at 2:33 am #601036EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Choose the statement(s) which is/are grammatically incorrect.
1. She longed for the holidays to come so that she could be with her family again.
2. Eating sweets is supposed to be bad for the teeth.
3. The latest news of the earthquake survivors are very disturbing.
4. I was often kept awake at night by their song which floated up through the window.
5. Much remains to be done before the drug can be used by humans.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 4 and 5
- 1 and 3
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad